Today we are giving away 3 licenses of Monoslideshow.
- 3 readers will each get 1 license of Monoslideshow.
Monoslideshow is a Flash® slideshow to view your images and videos in a web page. It can be placed on every website, in whatever size you want and filled with whatever content you like. It’s designed for maximum flexibility, whether you want to have a professional looking portfolio, or a simple image rotator on your website.
Monoslideshow is a single .SWF-file. There’s no need to recompile or edit the slideshow in the Flash® IDE. Instead, all Monoslideshow needs is information that is directly read from a .XML-file. It’s compact, extremely versatile and easy for web developers to integrate in existing websites.
You can view your customization live and build your own XML configuration file using the online demo page: www.monoslideshow.com/demo
- 20+ Professional photo transitions
- Ken Burns effect (pan / zoom)
- Style interface elements to match your design
- Easy navigation between photo albums
- Fully resizable, fits every layout
- Background music and image sounds
- Support for EXIF data in photo captions
How can I participate ?
- leave a comment at the end of the blog post.
- tweet about this giveaway and post the tweet url as a comment at the end of this blog post.
- The Giveaway ends on August 4th 00:00 CET. All comments submitted after that date won’t participate.
- The winners will be determined randomly using the random list generator at Random.org.
- Be sure to enter your email correctly so we can contact you after the giveaway has ended.
- Comment only once. Multiple comments with the same email address will not be considered.