1. Contribute to the Inspiration section
Got something inspirational and want it featured on CrazyLeaf ?. Just send us the link using our contact form (use “Inspiration” as subject). Your contribution will appear in the Inspiration section.
2. Contribute with a wallpaper
If you designed or found an amazing wallpaper and you want to share it, just send it to us or the link in the submission forms below.. Your submission will be featured in the Wallpapers section.
3. Contribute with a Top 10
Top 10s are pretty popular. If you have an idea about one or you want to write one, contact us. Your article will be published in the Top10s section.
4. Contribute with an article
We are always looking for new contributors for the blog. It doesn’t matter if you aren’t an experienced writer or a professional design blogger. All it matters is the quality of your contribution .
The topics we are looking for are : Tutorials, Graphic Design, Web Design, Flash, Photoshop, Vectorial Graphics, Design Inspiration, Programming, Print Design, Design Resources, Photography or just a “Top 10 article“.
Guidelines for the article
- First download the HTML article template or copy the Google Doc article template. The article must be written using one of these templates. The formatting guidelines are explained in the file.
- The article / tutorial must be original.
- The article should have at least 500 words
- Include 3 images. You must include a link to your image sources.
- We do not accept articles that constitute copyright infringement (text, images, videos etc).
- We do not accept advertorial link building post for Free Guest Post. Any contents and links related companies products and services are considering as Sponsored Post.
- If you are using sources of inspiration for your article please include a link back or quote.
- Images must be resized to a width of 600px. There’s no limit for the height.
- Images in the article must be web optimized (less than 100KB each) and in one of the following formats : jpg, gif, or png. Please include the images used in the article in an “images” folder inside the archive you send.
- We also accept articles written in DOC or DOCX file format but it will take longer to publish them (we prioritize articles written using our template).
- Submit your article to the form below.