Today we are hosting another great giveaway courtesy of Solo, project management for designers. 3 lucky readers will win each a 1 year license for one of the best, if not the best project management tools for designers.
- 3 readers will each get a 1 year subscription to Solo, a great project management tool for freelancers.
Solo, the first product from UK company Thrive, is an all-in-one Project Management tool for freelancers that integrates basic financial business stats, time-tracking and invoicing. Solo combines great functionality with beautiful design and focuses on maximising your use of time and business data; helping you to make informed business decisions. It does all of this without being intrusive, it’s also easy to use and cost effective.
How can you participate ?
- Step 1 : First off you must not be an existing Solo subscriber. This giveaway applies only to new customers.
- Step 2 : Follow CrazyLeaf and Solo on Twitter – @crazyleaf (nw) and @thrivesolo (nw)
- Step 3 : Tweet about this giveaway or share on Facebook (floating bar to the left or links at the end of the article) and post a comment below with your tweet or Facebook share OR just leave a comment on this article.
Post the comment as a guest (in order for us to have your email address so we can contact you if you win). To do that just type the comment and select “Post as” and then “Guest”. Be sure to enter your full name.
- The Giveaway ends on January 5th 00:00 CET. All comments submitted after that date won’t participate.
- The winners will be determined randomly using the random list generator at Random.org.
- Be sure to enter your email correctly and post as a guest (with full name and email address) so we can contact you after the giveaway has ended.
- Comment only once. Multiple comments with the same email address will not be considered.