Remove Skin Acne and Make it Clear – Photoshop Tutorial
This Photoshop tutorial will teach you how to remove acne spots from a photo.
1. First open your photo which you want to cure the acne on.
2. Next, click on your “Healing Brush Tool” and set your brush to the size of 5px for this tutorial. When selecting your brush size, set your “Hardness” to 100% and your “Spacing” to 25%. Now press Alt+Click The Mouse over a non-blemished area and then clicked over the blemished area to replace it.
3. To clear up areas where two distinct colors of acne are near, set your “Hardness” to 66% so you can blend the areas more naturally.
4. Next, click on Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Hue/Saturation to balance the colors. I increased the Hue slider by 12 points to even out the reddish blemishes on the women in this example.
5. Your final image should look like the one below when your finished.
Author: Gary Logsdon
Originally posted on 11amdesign.com