Today we are giving away thanks to Monitive 3 Pro 1 year accounts of their site uptime monitoring service.
- 3 readers will each get a 1 year Pro account to Monitive Site Uptime Monitoring Service
Monitive is a site uptime monitoring service, that periodically checks the user’s website from several locations around the world and instantly notifies him if his website or other monitored services goes down, via email, Twitter and SMS.
Also, weekly reports are being sent containing statistics for the previous week: daily and total uptime percentage, average response and loading time as well as the duration of recorded downtimes. All this for free.
This way, it lets users know the problems that they have with their website or blog, problems that usually are not known and are being caused by malfunctioning networking equipment or hosting servers. And to bring more value, when a website fails, it automatically runs diagnostics that usually the hosting providers ask their clients to run in case of trouble. These diagnostic reports can be sent to the people that are able to fix the problems.
How can you participate ?
- Step 1 : Follow us and Monitive on Twitter: @crazyleaf (nw) and @monitive (nw).
- Step 2 : Tweet about the giveaway (tweet button floating on the left) and post a comment with the tweet or just post a comment .
- The Giveaway ends on August 10th 00:00 CET. All comments submitted after that date won’t participate.
- The winners will be determined randomly using the random list generator at Random.org.
- Be sure to enter your email correctly and post as a guest (with full name and email address) so we can contact you after the giveaway has ended.
- Comment only once. Multiple comments with the same email address will not be considered.