Landing pages are one of the key parameters of doing business from a website. For those not aware of landing pages, these are the pages that are showcased first at the moment you click URL of any website. There are various ways users can reach to landing pages of websites, they may reach via Google search results, link on social media profiles and URLs shared in the emails.
The online businesses follow various internet marketing strategies to direct users on their landing page design. Thus, landing pages are solely designed to turn visitors into potential customers.
Effective Landing Page Design
A primary purpose of every landing page is to tell its visitors what next they need to do and why. Homepage is a significant part of a website which caters to the audience in a mass. Due to this reason, homepages are less focused on the task of dragging users. Landing pages are the best way to control the way visitors reach your website. If done properly, landing pages can impact positively for your SEO campaign.
Here are the 9 essential tips for a productive and profitable landing page design:
- Some website owner has a myth that they can use homepages as the landing pages of their online business. However, it doesn’t make sense practically. As said earlier websites are targeting customers in mass and don’t focus on any particular task. Instead landing pages can be optimized specifically to direct potential audience on the homepage of your website
- Make sure that your landing page doesn’t miss out on the essential design elements like headline, sub-headline and a short description of what your website is offering.
- The easiest is the navigation system, the longest user will stay on your landing page. Remove all the unnecessary links and navigation buttons from the landing page. Over optimized navigation or redundant navigation options, both influence visitors to switch on your competitor’s website.
- A landing page is always designed with a specific purpose. Often the businesses have dedicated team of marketers who define the marketing strategies and goals for businesses. Know your objective and make sure your landing page design showcase your vision in the most effective manner.
- Content relevancy is an another significant thing in the success of a landing page design. The visitors are directed to your landing pages from various sources. But, in all cases you need to make sure that the source and destination content of the link has some relevancy in them.
- It is recommended to make use of bulleted points on the landing page as it lessen friction.
- Don’t think that you will share some great information only after the user clicks on the download button or on a quote request button. Share the useful information up front.
- In the quote request form, don’t ask for more and unnecessary information. The longer the form, the less chance of users taking interesting in filling it.
- Make multiple landing pages for your website. This will help you get more leads to your website. You can also provide social media buttons on the landing pages so visitors can share your content on their social media profiles.
Considering these tips will surely help you get a landing page that boost your website traffic drastically, but to realize this triumph you need to choose the best web design company.